Post 5: An Expert/Person in your field that you admire

 When I entered the career I never looked for people related or did not know people in the area, therefore, there was never someone for whom I felt admiration or incentivized me to study the career.

I remember that in my first year of university i was given a lecture where I was taught about professionals and articles in my field. In this instance the chemist and pharmacist Carl Wilhelm Scheele really caught my attention.



I really like their history with the pharmacy, I really like how they manage to discover with a lot of research very important and relevant things for chemistry.

Carl contributed much knowledge and concepts to chemistry, such as the discovery of chemical elements from the mineral pyrolusite, including Manganese, Barium and Chlorine.

Another of his contributions was his knowledge in pharmacy, preparing organic substances and methods that helped to better prepare medical substances. Among many of his contributions was the most outstanding of his career, which was the discovery of oxygen. It was between 1771 and 1772 in Suecia, to which he attributed the name of fire air.

It is fascinating how this man managed to discover wonderful things through experiments and research.

Comentarios

  1. I also don't know many people in my field of study, the people I am most familiar with are science popularizers

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I hope to be like him someday, I didn´t know about him!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario