I remember that since I was little I loved to dance and sing, at first I saw it as a hobby, but as I got older I realized that I really wanted to dedicate myself to it. Getting on stage to sing and dance was something I really enjoyed. Many times I tried to achieve my dream of being a singer through talent shows.
After a while I
began to realize that the career of my dreams would be very difficult to
achieve for many reasons.
In high school
certain careers were instilled in me, such as lawyer or doctor, and that university
was the most important thing to be someone in life. I always thought that was
the wrong idea.
When I was in
high school I had a taste for science, especially chemistry, but I didn't know
what majors existed with a 100% focus on chemistry.
In my last year of school I had to decide what to study, I spent some time looking for majors and finally opted for Chemistry and Pharmacy as I found that it was a major that had many areas of work and I liked the idea of working in laboratories🔬.
I entered a major
the Chemistry and Pharmacy a year ago, in 2022. I really enjoyed it, although
it was a bit exhausting to keep up with the pace of my studies.
I hope to tell
you more in a future post👀👋.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHello Daniela, I am glad that you have decided for this major
ResponderBorrargood blog i liked it
ResponderBorrar