Post 4: A picture I like

 Of all the photos I have in my gallery this is by far my favorite and will be for a thousand years to come.  The picture was taken by me, it was very spontaneous and at a very special moment for me.

Father's day 2021

In it you can see a smiling man, he is my father👨, one of the most important people in my life. Nowadays he doesn't look like that anymore due to his current health condition, a few days ago he was diagnosed with stage 4 gallbladder cancer, his smile is completely erased.

The photo was taken when we were celebrating father's day in the middle of the pandemic, with my mom we were totally desperate because we didn't know where to buy any cake but we managed somehow.

I really like this picture because it reflects exactly how my father is, a cheerful, hardworking man, who loves his family too much and is proud of his two children👪.

I wanted to dedicate this post to you dad because you are the most important man in my life, thank you for educating me and teaching me to do things with love and respect, I will love you forever💗.

Comentarios

  1. It's evident that he's a great man and a great father. You're very strong, Daniela. I sending you a big hug u.u <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario